Following are the official responsibilities as a part of Fiber Technician Job description:
* Setting up, troubleshoot, and retaining all fiber optic systems in businesses, private home, universities, and other administrations to ensure that they are working correctly.
* Evaluation tests and repairing old or malfunctioning wires along with maintenance.
* Technicians cut and splice fiber optic cables, locate problem areas to fix.
* Generating sensors and executing inspections to make sure that the fiber optic systems do not have faults that could destabilize performance.
* Conduct regular inspections of the systems repair any defects.
Fiber Optics Technician | Definition, Job description and salary!
This forum is empty.
Oh bother! No topics were found here!
You must be logged in to create new topics.